<>

05.08.06

You tickle my forehead with all the fingers of your right hand. you tap out a message, a song, a warning, a goodbye. I wait obediently. I look at you with all your beautiful jangling sparkly bangles. The gold flickers. I only want to see the shimmering light against your chest flashing.

It is not until you turn you back to me and walk away that I hear the others. A whisper becomes a rumble. The din opens up to quick sharp smacks interrupting the breeze. Low thick mumble breaks into a piercing something real. You raise your hand and your head tilts up past your fingertips. Your back sways stiff waiting.


ROAAAAAAAAAAA --- AAAAAY --- OOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

You are gone for so long.

When will you come back to me?
Hey, here over here. Remember me. don’t go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home